Whether you’re a current tenant, or someone who is looking for a new home in the Portland area, customer service is our top priority. We want to create an outstanding rental experience for you, and that starts with helping you find the right home. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff can give you lots of important information about different neighborhoods in the area and the type of home that might work best for you and your family.
Check out our available listings here, and talk to one of our agents about how to visit and apply for the home you love. We respect your schedule and know you’re busy. Contact us to schedule a showing or ask a question.
In order for your application to be complete we will need a completed application from anyone applying over the age of 18. Along with a photo ID, proof of income and photos of pets or service animals if applicable. Please note your application is considered incomplete until we have all the documents needed from the entire household. A non-refundable processing fee is $60.00 per applicant.
Enjoy the Benefits of Renting with
Performance Properties, Inc.
Working with our team is easy and stress-free. We invest in technology to make communication, rental payments, and maintenance requests convenient and secure. Our tenants also enjoy the following advantages:
- Our office is staffed five days per week from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and we are available by appointment on Saturday and Sunday.
- We know it’s frustrating to reach automated messages, so we try our best to have a “real” person answer our phones during business hours.
- We have a maintenance technician on call 24/7.
- We keep detailed property condition reports for proper documentation of move-in/move-out.
- We have a friendly, knowledgeable staff who are familiar with the Portland Metro area, and all our managed properties.
- All deposits are kept in an FDIC insured Client Trust Account.
- All of our homes are professionally cleaned.
- We have a mail slot for convenient 24-hour a day rent drops, or make it easy on yourself and pay your rent online through your tenant portal.
- We have a 24-hour per day fax line and work order online portal for maintenance requests.